Where should we go?
Help select the location for WVC’s 2018 Destination CE
We have a few locations in mind: from the Greek Isles to Norway or maybe Costa Rica?
Please take our two-question poll and be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card.
Year-round continuing education
Year-round opportunities to earn comprehensive and practical continuing education at the Oquendo Center in Las Vegas, as well as select locations nationwide. Knowledge you can use now.Course Schedule
WVC’s Oquendo Center
An innovative hands-on training facility designed and built for veterinarians by veterinarians. The nearly 70,000 square foot Oquendo Center is the ultimate venue for WVC hands-on labs, interactive workshops and development of practice-enhancing skills.Take a Tour
Hands-on Labs featured courses
Fracture Repair in Toy Breed Dogs & Cats
Apr 8-9 | Brian Beale, DVM, DACVS
Canine Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation & Regenerative Medicine
May 25-27 | Sherman Canapp, DVM, MS, CCRT, DACVS, DACVSMR
Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
Jun 1-2 | Brian Beale, DVM, DACVS
Cruciate Management by CORA Based Leveling Osteotomy
Jun 16-17 | Brian Beale, DVM, DACVS
Hunting for more knowledge?
Expansive, relevant, and continuously updated with new media, the WVC Learning Library is a unique veterinary resource that provides information on-demand. Subscribe today for only $19.99/month or try our new annual option for $198/year.
2017 Annual Conference Notes
750+ Downloadable Documents
2017 Annual Conference Videos
45+ Streaming Videos
- I’ve been coming to the Oquendo Center for the last 7-8 years in different courses. For me, there’s no one better for lectures and hands-on labs. I’m certainly grateful, you’ve brought me so much knowledge and I’ve achieved so much because of WVC. Thank you! - Flexible & Rigid Endoscopy Participant
- “Great course, great instructors, very applicable to clinical practice. THANK YOU!” - Advance Tooth Extraction Participant
- “Not only does the conference have amazing A+ CE opportunities, but my friends also find that getting together is quite therapeutic. We are all practice owners, which can be isolating and overwhelming, so getting together to vent, laugh, exchange crazy stories, and management tips are really important.” - Annual Conference Participant
- “Absolutely the best course I’ve ever taken. Loved it! Excellent instructors!” - Reconstructive Surgery Participant
- “Beautiful facility! I very much enjoyed the one-on-one experience “ - Ophthalmic Surgery for the GP Participant
- This has been an amazing experience. The knowledge I have obtained will forever change my speaking skills and hopefully the message I portray to my audience. - How to Engage an Audience Participant
- “I have been to many national CE meetings and this is by far and away the best CE experience I have ever had. Drs Beale & Hulse are excellent instructors, are very knowledgeable, approachable and nice. I am extremely satisfied and will be back.” - Principles of Fracture Repair Participant
- “This is my 3rd course with WVC & I highly recommend the Oquendo Center for hands-on wet lab.” - Cruciate Management by CORA Participant
- “I wish we would have had this in veterinary school. We all need to know the best ways to communicate, especially in veterinary medicine. Very valuable experience!” - Dr. Ellis - Speaker Enhancement Participant
- I love this conference. Always insightful! And it’s in Las Vegas!” - Annual Conference Participant
- “The conference is very informative. Great way to network.” - Annual Conference Participant
- “I hope WVC will have more courses like this (On The Road) in the Southeast. I like the one day short course format” - On The Road - Memphis Participant
- “Been attending this conference for nearly 30 years. I don’t need to go anywhere else!” - Annual Conference Participant